I joined in the CSF anything goes challenge for April, the theme being butterflies. It gave me a chance to use my new and lovely Stampin Up Butterfly roller stamp - have I said how much I love these? I feel like running round all the rooms creating beautiful borders with them :-)
Welcome! To my own little crafty planet. I am happy to share my cards with you for inspiration but please do not directly copy them or pass off as your own work. Thank You xx
About Me
- Mandi
- Redditch, Worcs, United Kingdom
- Hi I'm Mandi. Thanks for popping in to my blog. Please have a look around and leave me a message - it makes my day to receive messages from you all. I work full time as a credit controller and making cards helps me to relax. I am an independent demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I also love music, reading and F1. Take care and thanks again for visiting xx
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
Butterfly flutering by
I joined in the CSF anything goes challenge for April, the theme being butterflies. It gave me a chance to use my new and lovely Stampin Up Butterfly roller stamp - have I said how much I love these? I feel like running round all the rooms creating beautiful borders with them :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pretty card, but the question is have you been running around the house with the roller stamp yet!
Post a Comment