Goodness me! I cannot believe how long it has been since I last blogged! Will definately do some posting over this weekend. Spent the day at Dawn Bibbys shop. Had a fab day, bought loads of goodies, and got to meet Dawn too.... well worth the trip from the midlands :-)Hopefully when we go next time we will get to do a workshop too. If you are thinking of going, will definatelty recommend. We shopped in there for 4 hours! lol x
Welcome! To my own little crafty planet. I am happy to share my cards with you for inspiration but please do not directly copy them or pass off as your own work. Thank You xx
About Me
- Mandi
- Redditch, Worcs, United Kingdom
- Hi I'm Mandi. Thanks for popping in to my blog. Please have a look around and leave me a message - it makes my day to receive messages from you all. I work full time as a credit controller and making cards helps me to relax. I am an independent demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I also love music, reading and F1. Take care and thanks again for visiting xx
Wednesday, 27 April 2011
Visit to Dawns Shop
Goodness me! I cannot believe how long it has been since I last blogged! Will definately do some posting over this weekend. Spent the day at Dawn Bibbys shop. Had a fab day, bought loads of goodies, and got to meet Dawn too.... well worth the trip from the midlands :-)Hopefully when we go next time we will get to do a workshop too. If you are thinking of going, will definatelty recommend. We shopped in there for 4 hours! lol x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crafts U Print
My Blog List
-
-
New Sprinkler Pad3 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2 comments:
Ajay, I didn't give you permission to go there. It seems an age since I went there for my 40th in October 2009 and then again in April 2010. It's a gorgeous shop, full of lovely staff and I was blessed on my first visit to be there for a Demo Day with the wonderful Lindsay Mason and Dawn was there as well - one of the highlights of my 40th. Where's the photos of your goodies?? Take care, kym xxx
No photos of goodies i'm afraid Kym! I had to put them away quick before it showed how much i'd bought! lol
Have been making some cards thou with the new stuff, so will download pics now. x
Post a Comment