At Last!!! The results of the classes I took at the Artisan show, and the purchases I made!
Its a great show. Much smaller than Hobbycrafts at NEC, but is aimed at Beading - hence my jewellery purchases, and stamping. Thank you to my good and lovely Deb for picking me up and dropping me back to the train station and for her company during the day. xx
Welcome! To my own little crafty planet. I am happy to share my cards with you for inspiration but please do not directly copy them or pass off as your own work. Thank You xx
About Me
- Mandi
- Redditch, Worcs, United Kingdom
- Hi I'm Mandi. Thanks for popping in to my blog. Please have a look around and leave me a message - it makes my day to receive messages from you all. I work full time as a credit controller and making cards helps me to relax. I am an independent demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I also love music, reading and F1. Take care and thanks again for visiting xx
1 comment:
You are very welcome - it was a great day xx
Post a Comment