Welcome! To my own little crafty planet. I am happy to share my cards with you for inspiration but please do not directly copy them or pass off as your own work. Thank You xx
About Me
- Mandi
- Redditch, Worcs, United Kingdom
- Hi I'm Mandi. Thanks for popping in to my blog. Please have a look around and leave me a message - it makes my day to receive messages from you all. I work full time as a credit controller and making cards helps me to relax. I am an independent demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I also love music, reading and F1. Take care and thanks again for visiting xx
Monday, 13 August 2012
Craft Therapy!
Well its been a while...... a long, long while! I just don't seem to find the time to work, live, make and post. As I have to do the other 3, posting gets left behind! Sorry its been so long.
My weekend was spent at Craft Therapy. It was my first time and will not be my last. Had a lovely weekend in the Oxfordshire countryside crafting with my dear friend Helen Quinn. We attended workshops from Anna-Marie Designs, Craft Shed and Craft Station (Sweet Poppy). Thank you for your time and assistance ladies (& gents). Thank you Anna-Marie and Tim, Claire and Brian, Lucy and Paul, not forgetting all your helpers.
So what did we make?? Here we go:
A Father Christmas Boot Iris folding from AMD CD, and a memory book and card using brayering techniques. All with Anna-Marie
A Decoupage stamped bauble card, A tent card with box and a 12 x 12 paper folded card with pockets to give money, vouchers etc, all with Claire.
Finally, but by no means least, using Sweet Poppy stencils and dreamweaver paste we created a dragonfly card and holly card, and using alcohol inks and paste and stencil a flower card.
So today I rested! Well not quite! Still having a buzz from the weekend I made a brayer christmas card using a sample from Anna-Marie, and in also made a Ruby wedding anninversary card inspired by Anna-Maries style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crafts U Print
My Blog List
-
-
New Sprinkler Pad3 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1 comment:
What a lovely selection of cards you certainly have been busy.
Post a Comment