Welcome to my craft work station! This is my main desk and work area and these pictures are part of the Craft Swap Forum crafty challenge! I want you to look at the items I use in my work area and see if you can see things that are made for use elsewhere. For example, if I was keeping sequins in a soap dish, then soap dish would be one. Please contact me if this isn't clear. If you aren't a memeber on CSF and want to join then feel free to do so, or you can join CSF by clicking on the link.
Welcome! To my own little crafty planet. I am happy to share my cards with you for inspiration but please do not directly copy them or pass off as your own work. Thank You xx
About Me
- Mandi
- Redditch, Worcs, United Kingdom
- Hi I'm Mandi. Thanks for popping in to my blog. Please have a look around and leave me a message - it makes my day to receive messages from you all. I work full time as a credit controller and making cards helps me to relax. I am an independent demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I also love music, reading and F1. Take care and thanks again for visiting xx
Monday, 19 April 2010
Craft Swap Forum Challenge
Welcome to my craft work station! This is my main desk and work area and these pictures are part of the Craft Swap Forum crafty challenge! I want you to look at the items I use in my work area and see if you can see things that are made for use elsewhere. For example, if I was keeping sequins in a soap dish, then soap dish would be one. Please contact me if this isn't clear. If you aren't a memeber on CSF and want to join then feel free to do so, or you can join CSF by clicking on the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crafts U Print
My Blog List
-
-
New Sprinkler Pad3 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment