I was asked to make a girly card with a cat theme. Surprisingly for me it didn't turn out pink! or Purple! But blue! I thought it matched the cat better, just hope my friend likes it. The back ground is using Crafters Workshop Cosmic swirl template again, this time with Tim Holtz faded jeans ink pad, layered onto star mirror board. The cat is a stamp it stamp and the card has been finished with card candy from Craftwork cards, brads, ribbon, peel offs and wording printed on the pc.
Welcome! To my own little crafty planet. I am happy to share my cards with you for inspiration but please do not directly copy them or pass off as your own work. Thank You xx
About Me
- Mandi
- Redditch, Worcs, United Kingdom
- Hi I'm Mandi. Thanks for popping in to my blog. Please have a look around and leave me a message - it makes my day to receive messages from you all. I work full time as a credit controller and making cards helps me to relax. I am an independent demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I also love music, reading and F1. Take care and thanks again for visiting xx
Sunday, 18 April 2010
Meooow!
I was asked to make a girly card with a cat theme. Surprisingly for me it didn't turn out pink! or Purple! But blue! I thought it matched the cat better, just hope my friend likes it. The back ground is using Crafters Workshop Cosmic swirl template again, this time with Tim Holtz faded jeans ink pad, layered onto star mirror board. The cat is a stamp it stamp and the card has been finished with card candy from Craftwork cards, brads, ribbon, peel offs and wording printed on the pc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crafts U Print
My Blog List
-
-
New Sprinkler Pad3 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2 comments:
It's purrrrfect xx
:) x
Great background and I love that cat!
Post a Comment